Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Box and transfer records to inactive storage according to file maintenance guidelines and/or legal requirements.
- Retrieving product samples from production areas and computer entry.
- Read out Microbial load analysis.
- Enter document identification codes into systems in order to determine locations of documents to be retrieved.
- Find and copy records in response to requests from authorized users.
- Keep records of materials filed or removed, using logbooks or computers.
- Modify and improve filing systems, or implement new filing systems as requested.
- Perform periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
- Place materials into storage receptacles, such as file cabinets, boxes, bins, or drawers, according to classification and identification information.
- Read incoming materials in order to determine how and where they should be classified or filed.
- Track materials removed from files in order to ensure that borrowed files are returned.
- Gather materials to be filed from departments and employees.
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Any miscellaneous tasks assigned.
- Must be able to keep consistent full-time hours, Monday through Friday.
- Possess at least a high school education.
- Possess the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Possess intermediate computer skills, preferably with experience in Word, Excel, Access, and LIMS programs.
- Listen to, and follow, written and verbal instructions in English.
- Previous filing and organizational experience.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.