Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Responsible for executing a China Quality system for products from different divisions and businesses within Thermo Fisher.
- Design and redesign the connection points, information flow, decision flow, material flow, roles and responsibilities, and supporting SOPs that will better enable the China commercial operation to deliver quality into the experience of our clinical customers.
- Drive standardized work and timely flow of information, decisions, and communication about product quality.
- Establish and maintain a closed-loop complaint handling and post-market surveillance system.
- Highly motivated and dependable, with good communication skills and a quick learner, a team player.
- 10+ years of experience operating under ISO-13485
- Strong English and general communications skills in both written and verbal communication
- Experience of enterprise software systems (eg SAP, Master Control, Trackwise etc) and MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Project, Visio)
- 10+ years employment in commercial operations with a strong compliance track record in China,
- Experience in large company (Multinational/Chinese)environments
- Experience building a quality system and establishing a quality culture.
- Knowledge and track record of continuous improvement