* About the Company
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and approximately 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
The Immunodiagnostics Division (IDD) develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. With 1,500 employees based in 25 countries worldwide IDD is the global leader in in-vitro allergy testing and also the European leader in autoimmunity diagnostics.
This sales position requires an individual that is highly motivated and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be responsible for driving utilization of the ImmunoCap specific IgE diagnostic testing to large, complex, strategically chosen accounts including health systems, academic medical centers and complex physician networks. You will serve as a vital link to decision makers to educate and persuade them to be clinical champions for our diagnostic test. This role is focused on account penetration, implementation, and revenue recognition.
- Drive utilization of IDD testing within medium to large scale health systems that have multiple delivery channels. These may include but are not limited to ACO’s, IDN’s, Health Plans, Patient Centered Medical Homes (PCMH), or Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHC).
- Support IDD’s National Health Economic Strategy and goals by building a dedicated pipeline consisting of Health Systems that are trending toward value-based payments, provide a true growth opportunity and have a minimum scale.
- Establish and build mid and senior level relationships to drive IDD’s Health Economic value proposition by implementing protocols/pathways that align with our customer’s organizational quality initiatives.
- Customize innovative solutions, leveraging all Health Economic resources within IDD, to meet account needs that can be scalable and reproducible.
- Successfully create and implement asthma protocols that lead to future opportunities to expand the business through our autoimmune offerings.
- Overall account management from sales opportunity to revenue recognition to exceed IDD health economic revenue targets.
- Complete territory ownership including target identification, account planning and accurate sales forecasting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Track record of success in medical sales, B2B technical sales, or military service.
Preferred Key Competencies:
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances.
- Being resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into strategies.
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Plans & Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Manages Complexity: Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems
- Builds Networks: Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Established client base in the primary care market in the open territory is highly desired
- Hospital Sales experience
- Knowledge of working within ACOs, IDNs, and Health Systems.
- The candidate should have proven ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships and demonstrated capability to uncover a large complex organization’s strategic long term plan and short term tactics and translate into a winning solution.
- The ability to drive a company car and travel extensively throughout the territory.
This position is not approved for Relocation Assistance.