As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 17 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
- Support business units on general Company Secretarial administrative matters.
- Assist in production of AGM, board & shareholder communications for a specified portfolio of legal entities within EMEA.
- Prepare, co-ordinate and supervise local regulatory filing submissions, including approvals.
- Maintain corporate panel directorship appointments, including preparation of associated documentation & reports
- Work directly with internal staff and external advisors to facilitate subsidiary formations, capital changes, dividend payments, reorganizations, and dissolutions.
- Co-ordination & consultation with business units, legal advisors, auditors, treasury, tax experts, service providers across multiple jurisdictions on matters of corporate governance and other complementary issues in EMEA
- Provide assistance with ad-hoc project work
- Broad understanding of regulatory/statutory framework across mainland Europe
- Knowledge of tax, legal and accounting compliance functions
- Management of resources and processes to deliver cost effective services
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Ability to work both independently with little direct management input and within a team
- Organised and efficient working methods
- Consistently deliver high quality work with strong sense of ownership
- Willingness and ability to manage significant document flow including on-line records system maintenance
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced legal department
- Ability to work with a US based manager and team
- ACIS qualified with Post Qualification Experience and extensive exposure to corporate transactions and rationalisation activities.
- Must have experience working within the corporate legal function in a multinational corporate environment and be used to working with different nationalities and cultures.
- Experience working with CSC Entity Management preferred.
- Minimal occasional travel required.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.