When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Analyze, modify and develop JD Edwards EnterpriseOne system to support the company growth and provide solutions using existing software or develop new programs and customizations to address a specific need or to solve a particular problem.
- Report Writing , Application Enhancement , RTE ,
- Business Functions - Optional
- Manage Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system including:
- Coordinates the work effort according to JDE Project List & Urgent needs
- Implementation of EnterpriseOne modules
- Troubleshooting of system issues.
- Programming development of new modifications
- Ensures quality and documentation of new modifications
- Report Design & Creation using Insight and JDE tools
- Ongoing system performance evaluations.
- Recommendations for system improvements.
- Regular processes required for system maintenance.
- Communicates regularly with JDE Developer team
- Provides appropriate training to staff as needed.
- Management of Documentation
- Responsible for maintaining clean and safe work environment
- Establishes/maintains membership in JD Edwards user group.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications: (In order of importance)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Previous experience with JD Edwards (specifically EnterpriseOne)
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Positive attitude and work ethic
- Valid drivers’ license and good driving record
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- JDE Modules in use (SQL, VSphere, environment):
- Advanced Pricing
- Financials (GL, AR, AP)
- Inventory Management
- Manufacturing Management
- Sales Order Management
- System Foundation
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.