When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
• 6-8 years of programming on the AS/400 platform using tools like RPG/400 and CL
• Experience with EDI a plus.
• Experience writing and maintaining programs in RPG/400, ILE/RPG, RPG Free, CL, DDS, on iSeries architecture with strong experience in AS400 Query, SQL, MS Excel, Client Access, iSeries Navigator,DB2 Web Query
• Experience with Create!Forms is a plus.
• Development Tools/Utility experience including TAATOOLs, Hawkeye, Turnover a plus.
• Experience with data integrations from non-JDE systems to JDE, using Z-File
• Over 5 years of JD Edwards development following JDE standards
• Over 5 years of experience developing/supporting applications in a sales & distribution, manufacturing, etc. environment or a regulated environment
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to think creatively and challenge the status quo
• Ability to drive for results and meet project deadlines.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.