Sr. Regulatory Specialist
Job ID :
China - Beijing
- Maintain a close working relationship with Government authorities for the product registration
- Strategic capability at planning new registrations in China for Medical Device , and achieve approval according to plan;
- Proactively renew licenses to avoid business interruptions.
- Responsible for the clinical trial for CFDA registration.
- Strategic thinking
- Good organization, good time management skill and effective communication skill
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in new developmental area
- Strong commercial acumen; Performance driven
- Trouble shooting and problem solving skills
- Good English Skill and management skill
- At least 5 years’ Regulatory Affairs experience in Multinational medical device company