Job ID :
Mexico - Ciudad de Mexico|Mexico - Guadalajara|Mexico - Monterrey|Mexico - Tijuana
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience with testing methodologies, and SDLC process
- Experience with Content Management and Search systems.
- Experience working with relational Databases.
- Requires a familiarity with testing web-based eCommerce Applications.
- Experience with HP Quick Test Pro / Load Runner / Quality Center /Selenium or similar tools a plus.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in Fast-paced environment.
- Design and execute test cases to support our Global eCommerce Applications based on functional requirements using software engineering and QA practices. Ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards and end-user requirements.
- Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects.
- Participate in requirement analysis
- Perform Positive/Negative/Integration/Regression/Automation/Browser Compatibility Tests
- Provide feedback on usability, report bugs relating to the application, verify bug fixes provided by developers, and take appropriate action based on the correctness of the bug fixes.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Exposure to ERP systems