Job Title: Engineer, Software Test
Job Location: Bangalore
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
• Excited about building world-class software solutions that will help scientists in laboratories in their day to day activities.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
• 2 to 4 years of QA experience.
• Significant test automation experience, including implementing test code within a continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
• Strong knowledge of the following required: building automation frameworks, UI testing using automation tools like selenium, back end testing, testing web services using SoapUI, performance and security testing.
• Experience writing code to test APis and operating systems.
• Demonstrated understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and a commitment to the mission of the institution.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
• Experience with QTP or other test automation frameworks
• Experience working within an Agile development process (Scrum, XP, Kan ban, etc).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to present technical information to both business and technology teams with clarity and precision.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.