We have an exciting opportunity for a field based sales person to join our Scientific team. The successful candidate will have a scientific background and a passion for networking and building relationships. You will manage a portfolio of Scientific accounts in Queensland that is focused on Pathology and IVF Laboratories, and Medical Research Laboratories and Institutions. You will need to have professional credibility and an understanding of our clients’ needs to achieve and exceed sales territory financial targets.
You will inherit an excellent portfolio of accounts, mainly in the greater Brisbane area, with many opportunities for growth. As a representative of Thermo Fisher you have the advantage of the largest range of Scientific products in Australia and hence are in an enviable position to be able to satisfy your client’s needs. You will be well supported by our large team of product and technical specialists.
- and maintain a sales in line with targets.
- existing and .
- and assist with appropriate
- across all units within Thermo Fisher
- Manage relationships and be a
- Fully to and
- Fisher and proactively approach base and targeted
- internal and work with .
- that an contact program is and managed as to sales & key
- that sales and targets are
- and account plans and in line with marketing and sales management
- Report and in to are being and & internal) are met
- Meet standards and exceed in terms levels such as time, complaint and management, and provision
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate strong experience in as many of the following areas as possible
- qualification in a scientific
- laboratory experience similar
- Sales with accountability achievement KPI’s and Financial
- and in the sales
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships, both internally and externally.
- Ability to effectively plan and manage your time to meet customer needs, KPI’s and deadlines
- Ability to travel