- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision of the 4 I’s: Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and involvement
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- In-room task assignments for all clinical packaging employees to specific duties, based on their capabilities to ensure jobs are staffed with qualified people.
- Cover multiple rooms, if required, based upon coverage situations to run the total allocation of rooms required.
- This position requires some supervisory experience. Working with the Packaging Team Leads this person will be responsible for the production employees assigned to their room only. Strong leadership traits are required to perform this position.
This position has internal contact with all production operation employees, the engineering mechanics, logistics personnel and quality assurance. External contact is limited to client personnel observing packaging operations