Job Title: Strategic Alliance Manager Cell Therapy
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Develop and execute plans to advance adoption of cell biology related cell therapy products and services in Japan.
- Propose and evaluate new business opportunities. This includes coordinating business intelligence with Cell Biology Commercial team, Business Development, R&D, Product management, and Market Development.
- Take the lead in analyzing and presenting strategic opportunities while working in a collaborative fashion and in close partnership with the Cell Biology commercial team and Cell Therapy business unit.
- Establish cross-company relationships to ensure understanding of go to market strategy and interaction with functional teams for support.
- Facilitate division awareness of regional trends and emerging innovations in the cell biology related Japanese cell therapy market.
- Pre-sales: Identify key accounts and customers based on market analysis and marketing strategy. Sales presentations, technical & business discussions on challenges and solutions.
- Post-sales: Interface with customers in product evaluations and troubleshooting. Identify market trends and competitive situation.
- Working experience in business development in Cell Therapy or related area is required.
- Effectiveness in this role also requires strong analytical and problem solving skills, as well as a thorough working knowledge Cell Therapy customer segment in Japan.
- Understanding of the types of intelligence executives require to make sound business decisions is critical.
- As this position interacts with all levels of internal and external personnel, requires strong oral and written communication skills and facilitation skills to understand business goals and provide the appropriate information.
- Commercial experience such as marketing or sales is advantageous.
- Experience and knowledge of working with Regulatory Affairs
- Working with local opinion leaders, Regulatory Authorities as well as internal relevant specialists in order to adapt current RUO products to Clinic.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.