When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission. With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The SAP Helpdesk are responsible for taking all SAP support calls in the first instance. The FICO Support Analyst’s responsibilities will include:
- Answering and accurately recording calls from all SAP users in the Thermo Fisher community.
- Providing assistance, investigating & resolving user problems wherever possible, especially in the area of FICO.
- Working with the appropriate Business Analyst to resolve complex problems and helping them decide on a course of action, primarily in the area of FICO
- Monitoring progress of all calls to ensure that all problems are managed satisfactorily through to resolution.
- Monitoring all calls to ensure they are resolved within the agreed service levels.
- Supporting second level analysts with enhancement & systems Implementation testing as required.
- Undertaking other tasks as required, such as SAP software changes.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.