Job Title: Global Compensation Analyst
Reports To: CDD Sales Operations Manager
Group/Division: Specialty Diagnostics Group / Clinical Diagnostics Division
Location: Middletown, VA or Pittsburgh, PA
The Global Compensation Analyst will provide analysis based on research from gathering and organizing data from a variety of sources to gain a clear understanding of business metrics, goal objectives, initiatives and future year planning activities based on various historical trending benchmarks.
Work with compensation managers and HR on a variety of projects including compensation plan design, analysis, budgeting and implementation of new programs on a global scale. Analyze and administer global incentive programs including annual focal review and bonus cycles. Manage projects such as survey participation, analysis and compensation integration. Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and work with HR managers to educate managers. Assist HR managers and Regional sales managers with compensation related issues.
- Problem Solving/Analytical Skills
- Extremely Detail Oriented
- Financial Management Experience
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Technical Capacity
- 5 years’ experience developing, implementing or administering compensation programs
- Must be familiar with market trends and the execution of effective processes to support compensation strategies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and compensation related applications.
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills.
- Business Tool Experience (Salesforce.com, Data Warehouse etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Management or equivalent experience
Work is performed in an office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.