When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The Immunodiagnostics Division of Thermo Fisher Scientific develops, manufactures and markets complete blood test systems to support the clinical diagnosis and monitoring of allergy, asthma and autoimmune diseases. We are the global leader in allergy and asthma diagnostics. We are looking for candidates who possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy a challenging and stimulating environment, and have a passion for improving the lives of others.
As a Medical Account Consultant, you will be responsible for launching and generating sustained clinical adoption within the physician market through a specific focus on large healthcare systems, group practices, hospital outpatient clinics, academic medical centers and other complex physician organizations. These customer segments offer significant growth potential. You would achieve growth by developing new users and expanding utilization of IDD testing among existing users. In essence, you will serve as a vital link to providers to educate and persuade them to be clinical champions for our diagnostic test. This is a true sales role, not a service position.
- Drive utilization of IDD testing (allergy and autoimmune) within targeted accounts to exceed territory goals.
- Achieve Most Valued Partner status and drive targeted customers to Sustained Clinical Adoption (SCA).
- Utilize Strategic Selling platform to develop comprehensive strategies to drive IDD testing use within targeted accounts.
- Support district business plan through the intentional focus on high growth/business development target accounts.
Qualified Candidates must possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of two years medical and/or strong B2B sales experience with demonstrated track record of success
- Established client base in the primary care market (General Practitioners, Family Practice, Pediatricians, Internal Medicine) in the open territory is highly desired
- Hospital Sales experience
- Knowledge of working within ACOs, IDNs, and Health Systems is preferred.
- Ability to use indirect leadership skills to marshal resources·
If you believe you possess the right mix of education, experience and talent to be a successful Medical Account Consultant and want to learn more about our growing sales opportunities, please apply.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.