When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is actively seeking a
Technical Product Specialist
- The Technical Product Specialist will support the Fremont Niche drug testing- and CDS Vantaa clinical chemistry business across the EEMEA / Eastern Europe distribution markets, by providing training, product-, scientific- and application support to colleagues, distributors and end-users.
- Act as DAT (Drugs of Abuse), TDM (Therapeutic Drug Monitoring) / ISD (Immunosuppressive Drug Monitoring) and clinical chemistry analyzer Product Specialist for the Eastern European region and work closely with colleagues and distributors across the region.
- Support technical and scientific requests coming from the sales team, distributors and end-users
- Document and communicate issues / complaints to Niche Fremont BU & CDS Vantaa BU
- Coordinate product issue resolutions / Field Corrective Actions (FCA) / product recalls
- Prepare and update general product specific information documents
- Keep the general DAT and TDM / ISD master price list up to date
- Monitor product launches and phase-outs
- Support application protocol development for new drug testing assays
- Support distributor- / customer evaluations of new products
- Participate in scientific meetings and trade shows as needed
- Conduct product training for the commercial team, distributors and end-users
- Prepare training material
- Keep the sales team up to date on market trends and competitor activities
Education or equivalence of experience:
- University degree preferably in Life Science, Biochemistry, or Biomedical sciences
- Minimum of 5 years diagnostic industry experience within sales, marketing or technical support
- Experience and knowledge of DAT, TDM (ISD) and Clinical Chemistry
- Previous exposure to research or application development for clinical laboratories
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Excellent presentation skills
- Customer-focused attitude
- Self-motivated, yet a strong team player with an energetic and can-do-attitude
- Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong PC, Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to travel
For more information about the position or Thermo Fisher Scientific please contact Aurelie Mouelle, Talent Acquisition Recruiter via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 67,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.