Job ID :
Sweden - Remote / Field|Sweden - Stockholm
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than USD 20 billion in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission - enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Technical Sales Specialist, Imaging, Detection and Flow Cytometry
We are looking for our new Technical Sales Specialist within Imaging, Detection and Flow Cytometry for our Life Science Solutions Group/Biosciences Division. You will cover the Nordic territory (Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland) and be an important part of a strong commercial team working together to help our customers make the world a better place. At Thermo Fisher, what you will do will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The successful candidate will have the ability to build relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and life science customers, position and sell relevant products across customer applications.
This individual’s responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following specific responsibilities:
• Drive sales activities to close opportunities to meet or exceed revenue goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently within expense guidelines.
• Demonstrate clear product/technology expertise to confidently serve as the field-based expert in imaging/microscopy.
• Visit all customer levels and functional areas, using solution selling techniques within assigned territory to influence purchasing decisions.
• Demonstrate use of advanced selling skills in the field, such as making good opening statements, connecting with the customer, asking high gain questions, creating the value proposition and closing. Has proven solution and large opportunity selling skills.
• Develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriate pricing and contract milestones.
• Prospect for new opportunities to successfully develop leads and sell assigned portfolio of products and services.
• Set-up and coordinate technical product presentations by and / or with internal customers such as Research & Development, Marketing, other Sales Specialists and / or Field Application Scientists either on customer site or locally.
• Requires a minimum Master’s Degree in Cell Biology, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Chemistry or related field; or the equivalent knowledge and industry/functional experience.
• Previous sales experience preferred
• Excellent technical skill and experience in flow cytometry and/or imaging/microscopy required.
• Ability to navigate accounts in broad geography effectively and advance the capital equipment sales process consistently.
• Highly proficient sales and organizational skills, ability to manage multiple high value, long sales cycle business opportunities simultaneously.
• High motivation and energy level to develop new business
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Result oriented with high energy and initiative
• Happy to travel extensively within region
• Fluent in English as well as a Scandinavian language
• Clean drivers license
We look forward to receiving your application, including a cover letter and CV in English. Please apply via http://jobs.thermofisher.com/. Application deadline June 5, 2018.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact Antony Yemm, firstname.lastname@example.org or Kristin Bolund, Sr. Recruiter Nordics: Kristin.email@example.com.