Job ID :
China - Mainland China - Shanghai
- Generate and track leads & prospects in the territory China for HID business;
- Participate in important conferences organized by Chinese experts to introduce the applications of Ion Torrent/CE/LCM/PCR products; Collaborate with marketing team to deliver seminar speech;
- Make on site lectures about Thermo Fisher’s total solution and provide new product introductions at customer sites
- Participate in the cooperation projects with Chinese key partners; Help customers to develop application and solutions on Ion Torrent and other products. Build and maintain good relationship with key customers.
- Coordinate Tech Support colleagues to solve customers’ problems about experiment and data analysis to increase customers’ satisfaction.
- Collect market and competitor information; Collaborate with product managers to make selling tools for field sales.
- Improve self-competence continuously to accord with developing customer's needs & solutions, especially in project management, product technology in application level, commercial skills etc.
- Ability to travel within the territory to carry out primary responsibilities.
- Excellent scientific skills in Biology and apply such knowledge in application support.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Excellent listening, questioning and negotiation skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely orally and in writing
- Comfortable in delivering presentations
- Ability to share information clearly and consistently with colleagues
- Self-motivated and engaged
- Able to work effectively across functional groups to meet aggressive schedules
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Consistently maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- A positive, motivating force in the workplace
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Excellent time management skills
- Participative and collaborative management and operational work style
- Customer focus
- Ability to think and implement from a customer-centric perspective
- Integrity and Judgment
- Maintain and promote social, ethical and organizational norms in conducting all affairs
- Ability to act responsibly and be trusted
- To make well-reasoned and timely decisions, understanding of consequences.
- Ability to think and act effectively, acting for the greater good of the organization