When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The Healthcare Market Division (HMD) offers a broad array of consumables, diagnostic kits and reagents, equipment, instruments, solutions and services for hospitals, clinical laboratories, reference laboratories, physicians’ offices and other clinical testing facilities. These products are manufactured by Thermo Fisher and third parties. The division is based in Houston, Texas and manages over 22,000 active customer accounts, 80,000 products, 2900 suppliers, 13 distribution centers and 3 customer service locations generating over $1B in revenues.
This position will be based remotely in the North Central territory preferably in Denver; CO or Minneapolis, MN.
How will you make an impact?
This position is critical to achieving forecast sales goals and provides integral support component to the Healthcare Division's Goal Tree objectives and strategic sales planning for the calendar year. This position will also support employee development by communicating openly and driving continuous learning for field sales reps.
What will you do?
- Strategic support for larger accounts including sales calls in Hospitals and Laboratory settings.
- Focus overall direction of selling/training initiatives towards strategic selling.
- Assist and coach sales reps to develop, support, and implement customer-specific action plans.
- Support field sales reps on compensation, forecasts and expense plans.
- Provide continuous performance related feed-back to the field sales reps.
- Participate with peers in team and Practical Process Improvement (PPI) projects.
- Perform Skill Assessment of individual representatives in district.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 plus years experience in sales management
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
- Goal and Objective Management skills
- Customer Relationship Management tool preferred
- Coaching and Leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Pass all required Vendor Credentialing for Hospital / Lab access
- Minimum 50% Air and Vehicle Travel Required
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com