Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively develop and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
- Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
- Work closely with sales manager on territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
- Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, days outstanding and forecasting.
- Bachelor or Master majoring Clinical or in Bio Science
- At least 5 years selling experience; working experience in clinical diagnosis is highly preferred.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills.
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented..