When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $17 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
The program prepares participants for roles of increasing responsibility through a combination of rotational assignments, structured learning, formalized feedback, and mentoring. Program participants will have the opportunity to interact with senior IT leaders and participate in various key IT initiatives.
Program participants have multiple rotation assignments during the two year program. As part of the rotational program, candidates may rotate through locations in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and/or California. Geographic flexibility is required both during and upon completion of the program.
Rotation examples include:
- Business Intelligence, Digital Technology & Delivery, Emerging Technologies, Enterprise Applications Systems, Global Infrastructure, Information Security, IT Corporate Strategy & Integrations, IT PPI Business System Management, IT Project Management
The ITLDP program affords participants an outstanding opportunity to produce results, quickly gain credibility and develop a strong company network over two years. Prior to completing the program, participants work with the Program Manager and interview for positions across the IT organization.
- Students completing a Masters or Bachelors degree between December 2016 and July 2017; preferred majors: Management Information Systems, Computer Science, IT, Information Security, Computational and Data Science & Engineering, Software Engineer/Programming, Information Science & Technology, Biotechnology Innovation & Computation
- GPA of 3.2 or greater
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career as a future leader in IT
- Related work or internship experience strongly desired
- Ability to manage, plan, and prioritize projects
- Experience in data collection & analysis
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude, learning agility, and adaptability
- Understanding of existing & emerging technologies
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without restriction