Major Responsibilities include:
Independently manage and coordinate all HR operations and activities in Guangzhou Branch, including but not limited on
- Daily transactions work, e.g. contract management, personnel file maintenance, etc.
- As a HR key contact person to deliver HR services to all the employee in Guangzhou branch
- Closely support central functional team to impalement HR activities in Guangzhou, e.g. employee engagement activities, employee training activities etc.
- Closely support HR business partner to well handle employee relation and BU communication
- Lead and manage employee on-boarding and off-boarding process, and timely feedback to central functional team and HR BP
- Conduct new employee HR orientation training to improve on-board experience
- Monitor and review the current processes and provide solution to improve the efficiency. Take initiative to implement change in current process.
- Monitor and manage the vendors to ensure smooth HR operations and high service quality
- Monitor employees’ attendance and leave management
- Timely maintain and update employee information in HR system
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Senior HR manager or support to the HR team.
Experience & Background Skills Required:
- At least 8 year general HR function working experience in MNC, good HR functional expertise and knowledge of China employment regulations
- Able to work within matrix organizations, ability to understand comprehensive information
- Result-oriented, teamwork spirit, able to work independent and multi-tasking oriented
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skill
- Integrity and friendly approachability