Job Title: IT Technical Business Analyst
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Support the current systems and tools by collaborating with the support teams as well as business counter parts.
- Support Local applications using mainly SQL DB, php, ASP.net, Schedule tasks, Excel macros and MS Access technologies.
- Provide application support (mainly SAP, CRM, and e-Commerce) to Japan user groups.
- Understand and analyze existing business processes, identify gaps between system and user processes, find issues and opportunities, propose process improvement and system enhancements, develop and deliver system solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Partner with commercial business groups and functions, particularly sales, service and clinic business counterparts, understand business challenges, capture business requirements, propose, evaluate and deploy business solutions and system platforms to meet business needs and drive business growth.
- Communicate and present Japan’s unique business cases and requirements (e.g., dealer business model) to global teams, gain global buy-in and support, and get local requirements addressed and global systems implemented and customized to satisfy Japan market specific needs.
- Work and coordinate with global IT teams and regional offshore support and development teams to review and resolve system issues in a timely and quick manner to minimize business impact and maintain system availability and reliability.
- Develop and manage good relationships with user groups and all stakeholders, establish and maintain relationships with key customer accounts and vendors
- Document business processes, system technical specs and solutions, and project requirements, share with and present to users in an effective and easy-to-understand way.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in IT or Business
- 8+ years of experience working as an IT professional and/or Business Analyst
- 1+ years of experience in project management and proven project management ability
- Strong business analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of Web technologies ASP.net, PHP, Database knowledge MS SQL server as well MS Access/Excel Marcos
- Basic understanding of ERP systems (SAP, CRM and e-Commerce) is preferred
- At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.