Our Priority Solutions business in Memphis is looking for a HR Generalist to join the team. The HR Generalist will provide HR expertise at the site level, including recruiting, on boarding, employee relations, benefits/compensation, and performance management and employee career development.
Priority Solutions International has been in the business of specialty logistics for 30 years. We are the market leader in delivering pharmaceutical samples to the marketplace, delivering the majority of all prescription drug samples that are in the sample closets of US healthcare practitioners. We serve the top pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical manufacturers and global medical equipment companies.
- Recommends new approaches, updates to policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives; responsible for data integrity in the HR system, to include accuracy of information and timeliness of site-based terminations.
- Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the operations of the site. Prepares periodic reports for management, as necessary or requested.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and engagement
- Participates in investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Maintain Training Matrixes; provide all new hire/new temp on-boarding and training; other training as required as needed, Train the Trainer.
- Provides significant support of Process Improvement (PPI) Projects; inputs and recommends projects to simplify or improve processes; interacts with other departments to revise and improve internal processes and procedures.
- Supports the annual and semi-annual Performance Management (PMD) Process, and annual total comp process as necessary.
- Assists with the development of new programs and initiatives, to include community support, and employee engagement efforts or initiatives.
- Supports recruitment efforts for full time, part time and temporary employees using the standard recruiting and hiring practices and procedures to include the Talent Acquisition COE where appropriate; maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Serves as the liaison to the temporary agencies.
- Administers the on boarding process and ensures completion of new hire employment paperwork and any temporary documentation; responsible for processing termination paperwork and badges.
- Assists with benefits administration to include communicating benefit information to employees.
- Ensure employees leverage self-service with HR1 call center wherever possible, and act as liaison between HR1 and employees when necessary.
- Administrates Workers Compensation claims; completes and posts OSHA 300A logs annually
- Maintains employee personnel, benefit and training files
- Manages Company Random Drug and Alcohol Testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in HR, business or related field required
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources, ideally in a large matrix organization.
- Experience in a warehouse or distribution environment is preferred
- PHR/SPHR Certification is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication and an ability to deliver difficult messages
- Relationship development and management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task; flexible
- Strong working knowledge of Word and Excel