Job ID :
Mexico - Guadalajara|Mexico - Monterrey|Mexico - Mexico City|Mexico - Tijuana
- Design, develop, test, deploy, administrate, and maintain database, data transformation, data visualization, reporting, and medical information systems and platforms.
- Responsible for initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions.
- Define technical requirements and create high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Represent the team in cross-organizational development forums as well as customer requirements gathering and software validation and training sessions.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to understand complex problems and resolve them efficiently.
- Use prior knowledge and experience to provide functional and technical support and leadership to colleagues.
- Participate in training and orienting new software engineers as they join the team.