Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Leading Compliance team to overlook and supervise Thermo Fisher China’s compliance status, assisting General Counsel to define major business/ethical risky areas, raising practical countermeasures to avoid risks, thus, to ensure the China growth on the right track;
- Leading the team to continuously establishing, updating, improving and implementing compliance-related internal control system and SOPs, ensure Thermo Fisher’s compliance requirements being carried through the company, the employees, and external business partners, e.g. distributors, dealers and vendors.
Healthcare Regulatory Compliance
- Leading Regulatory Compliance to implement GSP for Thermo Fisher’s diagnostic products and other healthcare/medical device products.
- Responsible for connecting China’s GSP and other CFDA regulatory requirements back to Global and BUs.
- Effectively Facilitating with CFDA and other competent authorities in regulatory affairs.
- Leading Trace Compliance team to realize full compliance with all global trade restrictions;
- Leading import and export Trade Compliance team to ensure Thermo Fisher China’s operation fully complying with domestic regulations
- Leading development of standard daily activities to audit controls for trade compliance matters.
EH&S Regulatory Compliance:
- Leading EHS regulatory compliance team to implement Thermo Fisher’s EHS requirement throughout commercial operations;
- Monitoring to ensure the operation, transaction and administration of radioactive sources, chemicals and hazardous substance complying with the laws and regulations;
- Responsible for the obtaining and maintenance of all the necessary EHS-related approvals, certificates, licenses and credentials from competent authorities, to support commercial operations.