Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Overall management and development of the ADC operation, to ensure all business needs are met. Realize the Inventory $ AOP targets and the performance metrics/goals.
- Own and manage the parameter data within the materials management system to deliver the correct inventory levels and operational stability.
- Implement the developed strategies to reduce customer wait times and analyzes the future Planning and warehousing requirements consequently providing inputs to the overall ADC strategic direction.
- Create strong partnerships with the APAC supply Chain and influence their achievement with the inventory $ AOP targets
- Ensure the planning processes across APAC interlock, are optimized and drive down overall costs. With a continuous review against the business requirements.
- When necessary proposes investments in Assets, Projects and Head Count, and ensure optimal utilization of resources.
- Maintain department KPIs to measure all factors which affect material supply.
- Support the business by providing training and coaching in best practice materials management tools and processes.