When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Provide the application and product technical support for pre-sales and customer.
Develop TEA& ICPMS methods and write the application notes to leverage the marked forward looking on TEA&ICPMS marketing
Facilitate deal close by conducting customer demo, doing sample analysis and participating sales processes as required.
Manage demo lab setting up and daily operation Assist in lead generation by developing sales or marketing materials, joining seminars or workshops and participating trade shows.
Participate industry and trade conferences to represent Thermo in assigned territories and collect market information to feedback to Thermo factories
- Master or above in Chemical Analysis or subjects related to Chromatographic Analysis.
- >3 years hands on lab experience with analytical instruments related to IC or LC.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese
- Demonstrated effective teamwork player.
- Self motivated and result oriented.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 56,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.