When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Perform assigned work orders that include performance and dimensional analysis. Final reports of each test are to follow work order format that can include Excel data analysis, statistical technique usage and test observation comments.
- Performs incoming QC for resin and colorants.
- Evaluates finished products using written methods and criteria. Approve or rejects such products in accordance with these methods, criteria and specifications. Advise and consults with supervisor all rationale for rejection.
- Helps to develop new techniques, tools and fixtures in support of testing requirements.
- Supports activities associated with resolving product quality problems that relate to inspection systems, data analysis, and customer complaints.
- Conduct experimental evaluations and assist in their design as assigned.
- Maintain work area so that it is conducive to preforming product evaluations that allow for correct and accurate results.
- Works with other QA Lab personnel to ensure commitments are met in the time allowed.
- Provides assistance when needed to train other NNI Personnel in the lab on procedures and equipment.
- Help maintain required supplies for operations of the lab.
- Performs all duties to support ISO, GMP, OSHA, EPA and QA Chemical Hygiene Plan.
- Works on other projects as assigned by supervisor which can include work from the QA Life Sciences area of the lab.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Mechanical Technology or related field with three to six years related experience; or non-degreed with six to eight years of appropriate quality experience
- Should have a basic understanding of statistics and automated data handling
- Must be capable of data interpretation and have command of basic laboratory skills
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.