Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coding and posting of purchase-, costs invoices and expense notes into the ERP system
- Prepare payment batches for both internal and external vendors via the netting and the internal banking system.
- Deal with suppliers’ (both IC as external) questions/complaints and in cases where invoices are under dispute
- Ensure the month end Intercompany balances ( AP/AR ) are agreed and reconciled
- Support various financial colleagues in the day to day operation to be able to cover them during absence.
- Makes sure that documents are stored and archived according to the rules that are set by the law.
- Apply cash receipts to customer invoices and proactively work with customers and bank to resolve discrepancies.
- Balance, reconcile and record cash entries to the general ledger.
- Preparation of the month end balance sheet file for review by the Finance team, ensuring all transactions are documented
- Carry out the monthly netting cycle and cash flow requirements
- Draw up various specs that are linked to vendor transactions (i.e GR/IR balance)
- Management of the fixed asset register
- Other duties as assigned
Decision Making Authority:
- Enforce adherence to Corporate Approval Authority Matrix/Accounting Policies.
- Adherence to all internal controls procedures relative to AR-AP function.
- Embody Thermo Values in dealing with internal & external customers.
Experience and Qualifications:
3-4 years of experience in a similar job
Experience within a matrix organization is a plus
Strong team building skills and a proven ability to work with a diverse group of people.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, English fluently
Ability to work independently; precise and accurate and goal oriented
Able to work with tight deadlines
Experience with a collection software tool is preferable