The Product Administrator position is an office based position accountable for organizing the EMEA IBright demo process for PCA business. This position is responsible for optimally used the demo instruments, supporting TSS by booking, organizing the calendar and make it available to customer / TSS in time. He will check regularly the demo instrument to be sure they are fulfilling technical expectation. He will be charge to follow the demo process and make any relevant improvement. He will support the business by doing leads qualification by telemarketing, and closely connect with TSS team
Handle the logistic process for demo instruments in EMEA
- Handle/own the calendar / planning /allocation of demo units in EMEA
- Organize the shipment as well as the shipment back of Instrument
- Track the shipment and inform the TSS/Customer for delivery/picking
Collect and build in dashboard demo feedback (including statistic on the demo process).
Check regularly demo instrument
Improve the demo logistic process and support
telemarketing activities for generating leads and qualifying
This individual’s responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following specific responsibilities:
Reports to: Technical Sales Specialist manager
Connect daily with the TSS team, Customer Service, FAS, AM, logistic companies,
Nature and Scope
- Well organize, with a good ability for anticipating
- Act with sense of urgency
- Possesses written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with customer.
- Strong capability to interface effectively TSS/account manager, FAS
- Requires 2 years experience in logistic, customer service
- Requires an Associate’s Degree, ideally in sales or in Biology.
- Beginner accepted, preferred 2 years experience
Other Personal Characteristics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills French and English. German a plus
- A good people’s person, with the ability to work effectively at all levels.
- A collaborative, result-oriented individual.
- A team player, with a positive attitude