When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Answer technical and applications questions in support of sales opportunities
- Perform routine field training with company sales personnel to improve their awareness of product applications and technologies
- Provide field demonstration and installation support on assigned products.
- Produce and deliver technical presentations to potential customers to address technical concerns, installation or applications issues, to drive product adoption and sales growth
- Provide routine feedback to the marketing team related to technology and customers needs that would be important for new product development or current product enhancement
- Master’s degree a required minimum in Bioscience or related field
- Experience in technical support， presentations and product management
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong desire to succeed and ability to execute on multiple tasks
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
- Willingness to travel extensively to accomplish assigned objectives (approx. 40%, primarily domestic)