Role Description (Purpose of the role)
Scientist I will be working on ongoing R & D projects related to antigen production for Antibody development
- Working with a team on research projects using standard techniques and protocols
- Responsible for designing experiments, data analysis and recording.
- Presenting data to a larger group on a regular basis and troubleshoot as needed.
- Up to date on cutting edge technologies in protein biology.
Must have Masters in Biotechnology/Life Sciences or related discipline with 2-3 years of experience in relevant industry
Skills and Experience
- Should have a clear understanding of protein expression and purification.
- GLP and priot hands on experience with AKTA, metal affinity chromatrography, SEC, IEC ... is a must
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a bonus. Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker.