Fisher Clinical Services GmbH is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, a world-class company serving the scientific community and healthcare industry. We are leaders in providing clinical supply chain management services and clinical supplies distributed to patients worldwide. We are looking for a
Senior Project Manager Quoting
The Senior Project Manager of Quoting provides support to the Business Development Manager and Project Managers. You are working with the various Departments in providing accurate Quotes for our Customers which will be within the specified time, unless of foreseen circumstances.
Responsibilities: (Manufacturing, Packaging and Distribution)
- The approval of the opportunity ensuring all information is correctly received from the Business Development Managers and Project Managers.
- Ensuring all data in Salesforce from the opportunity submitted to when the opportunity goes into docusign is correctly inputed.
- Writing the quote in the quoting application and ensuring that data is accurate and maintained.
- Coordination and communication with all relevant activities, both internal and external to ensure that the Quote meets the requirements of the client.
- Once the quote has approval from the BDM and PM then the quote will be entered into docusign by the Associate Project Manager to be signed by the authorized signatories.
- Use of appropriate Planning tools to communicate milestones and critical path activities and any risk factors delaying the quote.
- Timely provision of reports and other information required by the management.
- Completing and complying with the day to day requirements and standards set down by Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Other specific activities can include monitoring project activities and day to day business, establishment of a customer approved job specification, collection of all the information on a study design, including correct label texts, coordination of primary, secondary packaging material and tools, coordination of label translation with the Labeling Project Manager, producing all batch documentation for operations and check of documentation, coordination of shipments through the logistics department, and writing Distribution orders and GMP instructions in a timely manner.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles (GMP) in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision
- Accredited college/university or recognized professional degree, preferably in a health related field.
- A minimum of 8 years of successful experience in project management.
- In depth understanding of clinical trials and the services that Fisher Clinical Services is able to provide.
- Experienced in writing Quotes
- Excellent organizational, planning, verbal, written and numerical skills with the ability to analyze and define solutions and manage multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines.
- Good customer management skills; proactively anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of clients to meet or exceed their expectations.
- Proficiency in appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
- Able to learn and master all internal systems associated with projects (i.e Salesforce, GPMS, Trackwise).
- Proficiency in personal computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook).
What We Offer:
- Employment with an innovative and future-oriented organization
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Company pension scheme
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer.