When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Installation and configuration of Chromeleon 6.80 and 7.2 for Thermo Fisher Scientific and 3rd Party make HPLC \\ GC \\ IC instruments.
- Design and implementation of Calibration, PQ templates for various instruments and also Report Templates for various Pharma calculations.
- Providing Support for Chromeleon Application Issues.
- Conducting Beginner and Advanced levels of Training for Chromeleon Users and Administrators.
- Perform all activities in line with GLP and GMP Guidelines.
- Going Extra Mile to ensure Customer Satisfaction.
Minimum Qualifications / Skills required:
- Expertise on HPLC & GC operations, troubleshooting, servicing and design principle.
- Data processing expertise with strong fundamentals of using integration parameters.
- Well versed with Pharma R&D and QC calculations and reporting requirements.
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience on installing, supporting HPLC’s and GC’s.
- Well versed with GLP and Compliance guidelines preferably in Pharma domain.
- Ace trouble shooter - Apply logical, analytical & technical diagnostic skills to resolve problems quickly.
- Strong written \\ oral communication skills in English.
- Good Presentation skills.
- Self-Motivated, Passion for learning and get work done attitude.
- Efficient Team player
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.