Job ID :
Singapore - Pandan Crescent
- Identify and capitalize on areas of large business potential in the Electronics, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Semi-con markets.
- Maintains and develop customer relationships
- Interact with and facilitate knowledge transfer of applications and product attributes to general sales force, Account Managers and Marketing team. Act as technical consultant for focus products, as necessary.
- Prepare and present customer demonstrations and sales calls.
- Assist with RFP process (Quotations, Proposals, Cross-organization coordination) and identify targeted market product focus and price positioning.
- Maintain intensity, persistence and continually strive to increase market share.
- Work directly with manufacturer representatives to develop and continually improve product knowledge, arrive at most favored pricing, and improve account profitability.
- Timely submittal of forecasts, weekly reports, monthly highlights and other related reports for defined territory to Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals, opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions
- Develop, write, and execute detailed business plan for CE ranges of products annually, updated quarterly.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strategic selling, negotiating, presentation, analysis and financial project management skills required
- Distribution and/or manufacturing experience in CE or BioPharma industry
- Ability to work both independently and with our Fisher Safety and Scientific sales force and suppliers
- Ability to develop new market and
- Strong technical understanding of cleanroom/controlled environment procedures, theory, and trends
- Candidate should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Sales leadership skills
- Viewed as technical product expert by all sales organizations
- Must possess a Diploma/Degree, or equivalent
- Sales experience with large accounts
- Relevant cleanroom experience is essential.
- Self-motivate, strong drive and passion to succeed in very challenging and competitive environment.
- Exceptional analytical, negotiation, facilitation and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, organization, problem solving, and planning skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications, including use of database functionality in Excel.
- Self-start, who is able to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload independently.