Job ID :
Japan - Tokyo
- Frame and prioritize business challenges and identify those issues with financial data to commercial leader.
- Support commercial leader proactively to develop action plans through providing suggestions/advices from financial perspective and model a tracking mechanism to monitor the progress.
- Provide accurate finance information including insights into the market dynamics and business background to stakeholders.
- Long/mid-term strategy: Lead the process of long/mid-term business planning. Support commercial leader to develop business strategy through analysis, and ensure business plans, budget and forecast are fully integrated.
- Short term forecast/Actual variance analysis: Provide accurate forecast by annually/quarterly to APAC/regional leadership team based on a detailed actual analysis and market dynamics.
- Strong leadership to support driving business
- Capability to take a leadership role and lead projects
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Good communicator and team player
- 3+ years of relevant experience in FP&A
- Motivated to learn ERP systems (SAP, Oracle), EDW (Cognos), Hyperion