When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
In a complex world of producing biologics-based therapeutics and vaccines, help us be a part of this story with our BioProduction team. With applications that span the drug development process—from drug discovery through large-scale commercial production—help us develop a broad range of products including single-use technologies as well as analytical instruments, cell culture labware and media, centrifugation, purification, and analytics for detection of process/product impurities and contaminants.
We are searching for a talented Project Manager III that will reside in the sales operations department and will manage commercial projects in the Biologics market, create project Gantt charts and defining project milestones, along with other key responsibilities.
- Will reside in the sales operations department and will manage commercial projects in the Biologics market
- Create project Gantt charts and defining project milestones
- Schedule and facilitate weekly reoccurring project meetings with clients and internal teams
- Maintain project tracking list and distribution; and report project status to management
- Collaborate with 3rd party suppliers to meet project milestones and deliverables
- Manage design reviews with client, engineering, and suppliers
- Manage change requests throughout project cycle
- Communicate agreed upon changes to verification protocols and facility requirements documents
- Manage material shipments, including international import/exports, with customers, suppliers, and logistics
- Manage project risks and issues
- Organize project files and e-mails for historical reference
- 5 years of Project Management experience both customers facing and internal.
- Requires excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to create a schedule in Microsoft Project and execute to project plan.
- Works well in a fast pace environment and can lead teams through project completion.
- Ability to manage and document project risks and lead teams in issue resolution
- Experience with engineering change orders during project definition and control.
- BS degree preferred in Business or Science related fields.
- PMP certification or equivalence.
- 5-8 years work experience working with large global teams, groups, suppliers and business partners.
- Back ground in the Biologics Market.
- Experience with SalesForce and Oracle (ERP) programs.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.