Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad|US - Massachusetts - Waltham|US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
- Drive the implementation of the PPI Business System across the Global TA team and provide support and frameworks to develop lean expertise and capability across all levels within TA, so supporting the development of a continuous improvement culture.
- Develop and lead the processes on behalf of TA for the TA related activity relating to the integration of new acquisitions; working in collaboration with other colleagues both within TA and across the broader HR community.
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors and suppliers to TA as required.
- A Continuous Improvement Expert with an 5+ years’ experience and a ‘hands-on’ track record of implementing successful TPS-based or Business System based including elements such as:
- Strategic planning and strategy deployment
- KPI Leadership and Lean Leadership (Daily Accountability, Visual Management, Leader Standard Work, and Gemba Walks)
- Expertise in problem-solving in Kaizen events focusing on a formal program/process
- Lean Six Sigma, BB or MBB certification preferred
- Advanced Lean Tool Usage including, Kaizen events on standard work, cell design, process and product 3P, VMS, FMEA error-proofing, material flow, and kanban.
- Significant experience of developing standard procedures and procedures (Playbooks) to manage and train others in operational activities.
- Project and program management expertise, PMP certification preferred