When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Managing including monitor of sales performance of account that are assigned
- Achieving sales target assigned by line manager
- Planning and carrying out high quality service to clients
- Possessing and maintaining good product knowledge and promoting products and services offered by the company to the customers
- Keeping good and up to-date customer profile
- Bachelor Degree of Bioscience is a must; Master degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years selling experience in biotech industry.
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
- Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
- Good data analysis and biz planning skills
- High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
- Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.