Associate Account – Intercompany
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Working within the intercompany team ensuring all transactions posted in a timely manner, investigating non-receipted items, price differences and aged items. Taking ownership of allocated ICO relationships to ensure confirmation with ICO partners at monthend. This is a high volume, high pressure role which requires additional hours to be worked over monthend to ensure that everything is completed within tight deadlines
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and detail oriented individual with excellent communication, computer and organisational skills. The candidate must have the ability to prioritise and follow through in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
• Processing Intercompany invoices in a timely and accurate manner resolving any issues
• Monthly analysis of goods received but not invoiced (GRNI)
• Review and clear aged intercompany items >90 days
• Agree intercompany balances with appropriate counterparty for month-end close
• Book any month-end adjustments as required to reconcile intercompany relationships
Prepare and agree intercompany netting payments with counterparty.
• Process intercompany netting payments and allocate any payments/receipts on a monthly basis.
• Perform balance sheet account reconciliations for Intercompany and GRNI accounts. Research and resolve any reconciling items on a monthly basis.
• Assist Sarbanes-Oxley team with walkthrough and control testing performance and coordination.
• Support requests from external and internal auditors as well as various groups companywide.
• Complete special projects as requested.
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
• Good communication skills, attention to detail and good judgment.
• Initiative and organizational skills are a must to ensure the timely completion of a large volume of work.
• Knowledge of SAP preferred