The Sr. Corporate Accounts Director will develop and execute the overall Thermo Fisher strategy with our Tier One and Tier Two Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) customers, as well as, lead the Distribution and Manufacturing teams responsible for the GPO contracts. Responsibility also include developing and managing senior executive customer relationships, leading key contract negotiations, and interact with senior management teams at Thermo Fisher to build strategic plans and targets. The Corporate Accounts Director is responsible for meeting the annual revenue targets for the customers in this market segment.
- Develop and maintain key customer and company metrics to ensure mutual achievement of respective contract objectives
- Develop and execute overall GPO customer relationships, contracting strategy and marketing plan including value propositions.
- Collaborate with marketing to develop contract launch and implementation package.
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews establishing appropriate governance model and metrics to advance the business.
- Manage GPO team responsible for Distribution and Manufacturing contracts.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: B.S.; B.A. or equivalent experience; 10+ years Health Care industry experience; field sales responsibility; 50 – 60% travel requirements
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven industry track record of securing new business
- Leadership skills in a matrix organization
- Coaches and motivates others
- Able to establish and maintain strong customer relationships
- Ability to lead and develop high performing teams
- Strong financial acumen
- Ability to lead negotiations with senior executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience within a team environment
- Advanced presentation skills