When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Media and Buffer Preparation, including large scale prep.
- Following Strict SOP
- Receiving customer specific requests
- Working with team and customer to meet quality and time demands
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Computer literate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office program, especially Excel
- Work Overtime, as required
- Must have reliable transportation to travel between customer sites.
- Occasionally lift up to 50 lbs, with assistance
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Possess a strong desire to serve the customer, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at the customer site including providing clear, concise communication with customers.
- Collaborate with the on-site commercial team.
- Deliver excellent customer service to include maintaining a professional appearance at all times.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong problem solving ability
- Displays a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Works primarily at customer locations, in office environment to include cubicles and/or in and around shipping/receiving docks, stock rooms, storage locations and laboratory environments.
- May be required to work independently at a customer location.
- This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.