Product Specialist, LSMS is tasked with achieving or exceeding annual booking and revenue objectives by increasing presence and customer awareness of our LSMS solutions throughout the ANZ region
Whilst operating in a highly competitive market environment, the role has responsibility for marketing activities, presentations, demonstrations, increasing market share and achieving annual sales targets.
- TAchieving or exceeding annual booking and revenue objectives by increasing presence of our LSMS solutions throughout the defined territory
- Working alongside the Asia Pacific LSMS team, the Global Partner Alliance, throughout the CMD organization and the broader Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Responsible for sales of LSMS solutions in the defined territory
- Grow pipeline of opportunity in the defined territory, develop new leads and target business areas
- Develop business plans and strategies to achieve and exceed revenue goals
- Co-ordinate with Thermo Fisher sales teams to ensure business growth and to ensure execution upon sales and account strategies
- Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively
- Ensures that the account plans and sales activities are consistent with overall business goals
- Proactively meets with / calls customers throughout the territory on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction
- Works with sales executives from other Division and Sectors to identify cross-selling opportunities, best practices and leverage “One Thermo Fisher”
- Bachelor level degree in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience with LCMS instrumentation and workflows
- Preferred 3+ years experience in complex Instrumentation solution sales, with a focus on Mass Spectrometry
- Ability to communicate in English is essential
- Ability to present to and represent Thermo Fisher Scientific LSMS business unit
- Understands business goals and evaluates and prioritizes opportunities accordingly
- Sufficient technical and business knowledge to present a compelling value proposition to prospects and customers.
- Experience in managing the contract review process and negotiation.