How you’ll make an impact
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What you’ll do
Thermo Fisher is seeking a talented, dynamic Sr. Recruiter to partner with Hiring Managers and HR Partners to deliver value to a growing business by developing and implementing recruiting strategies aligned to the organization’s talent needs. The Sr. Recruiter will act as an internal consultant, influencing and educating partners on talent acquisition processes and best practices.
This is a full life cycle role that includes:
- Building trust and credibility with geographically dispersed clients through effective consultation at all stages of the recruiting process
- Proactively consulting with on Managers and HR Business Partners hiring needs and priorities to deliver timely and appropriate talent acquisition strategies
- Understanding current/future hiring needs and assessing the labor market and trends and issues in the marketplace to develop and recommend the right recruiting strategies for the business
- Utilizing creative sourcing techniques and branding strategies to attract and cultivate diverse talent pipelines
- Driving exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process and ultimately closing top candidates
- Ensuring consistent process management that balances compliance, business need and optimal candidate experience
- Actively participating in special projects for the team as well as cross functional teams
How you’ll get here
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related program and a minimum of 7 years of full life cycle corporate recruiting experience or experience with a search firm/RPO; preferably with concentration on sourcing and pipelining for volume and reoccurring needs
- Recruitment experience with customer service, quality and supply chain oriented roles, preferred as is, experience working with a large-matrixed environment, preferred
- Strong client management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in a variety of sourcing channels including cold-calling, BOOLEAN searches, networking, database mining, social media and other creative methods
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and deliver results in an environment with competing demands
- Working knowledge of employment laws and other applicable regulations
- Proficiency with competency-based interviewing techniques and tools preferred
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.