Job Title: Lead Building Maintenance Technician
Requisition ID: 48507BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals
- Ensure all preventive maintenance is completed on schedule, either in-house or by a vendor and must maintain Equipment History Files on all equipment.
- Participate in after hours on-call program to respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.)
- Setup and maintain spare parts inventory
- Perform additional job duties as requested.
Minimum Qualifications - (Must have)
- Must have at least five (5) years related experience to include a background in a large plant/facility.
- Must have a proven working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and refrigeration equipment/systems.
- Must have troubleshooting skills to test facility/building equipment
- Must have experience with reading blueprints and schematic drawings, along with the ability to read and comprehend technical manuals and instructions.
- Must be a hands-on team player committed to working in a quality environment
- Must have valid driver’s license.
Preferred Qualifications - (Nice to have)
- Current CFC certification.
- Experience in Facilities Management in commercial or industrial facilities operations in Bio Tech is preferred.
- Space planning knowledge
- Administrative skills
- Knowledge of electro-mechanical, pneumatic and PLC controls.
- Familiar with hazardous gas and chemical handling.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.