Sales Inventory Operations Planning (SIOP) Manager
Job ID :
France - Illkirch|United Kingdom - Loughborough
- Document the SiOP process with its building blocks. Lead implementation throughout the organization
- Lead and support the build of SiOP for European and Local product events – ie Campaigns, Promotions, Tenders, Quotes and New product introductions. To ensure right inventory in right place at right time, whilst maximizing customer service and minimizing D&E risks.
- Execute all facets of the Si&OP process to provide an optimum customer service level and working capital performance as defined by the organization's business operating plans and strategic objectives.
- Partner with the Marketing, Product Management and Sales teams, to ensure the demand consensus process delivers an agreed upon, workable volume forecast (mid and long term); ensure gaps and overlaps are addressed, scenarios are completed and issues appropriately escalated to meet business objectives.
- Work with the Planning Team to Integrate New Products (NPI), Sell-through, Promotions, Support requirements and other product demand signals to create a demand forecast.
- Lead the Si&OP management reviews, prepare all data and metrics for review, identify gaps and scenarios that must be presented, guide final decision making on open items and trade-offs, and prepare escalations for executive review where appropriate.
- Create the Si&OP minutes, communicate key conclusion to stakeholders and perform follow up of the actions.
- Relevant and demonstrable experience in SIOP or a similar cross functional leadership role.
- Strong Commercial, Product and Marketing knowledge and acumen.
- Demonstrable leadership experience in a matrix environment
- Experience with making decisions based on data and analysis.
- Good working knowledge of ERP/MRP, Supply Chain Management principles, Master data management and SiOP IT packages/systems.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- A confident self-starter with a high degree of motivation who can work with minimal direct supervision and is comfortable working at all levels within our organization.
- Experience leading cross functional projects and ability to manage and execute multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical background and advanced user of MS Access, Excel
- Ability to influence – good written and oral presentations skills
- Fluent in English.