When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $18 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
We are searching for a talented Senior Client Services Project Manager will be overall responsible for the management of the customer projects/programs and overall forecast demand for that customer.
- Responsible for the management of the customer projects/programs and overall forecast demand for that customer.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: timelines, milestone tracking, cost management, action logs, documented communication, dashboards, and all other requirements for the effective execution and timely communication of the order or project status per agreements and time lines.
- Responsible for assembling, analyzing and reporting Customer metrics around service and quality levels for the PMO Team. This includes assembling and analyzing the data for the QBR with the customer.
- Ensures that the ITO Cell/Ops team can provide timely delivery of custom products for all their customers.
- Will travel to visit customers during Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s) or for specific Customer meetings working closely with the BPD Account Manager to accomplish a pre-determined set of goals and objectives for face-to-face meetings.
- Leads cross-functional teams appropriate to support the timing and scope of the customer specific project or global programs that are initiated by TFS.
- When troubleshooting customer technical issues, the Sr Client Services Project Manager needs to identify and understand the functional components of their customer’s processes and align the appropriate Life Tech resources and stakeholders to address and resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Provides input to the demand planning efforts for customs across BPD. Translates the funnel and customer program information into operational capacity and demand. Works with Product Management and Demand Planner to ensure open communication.
- Participate in or lead weekly/biweekly/monthly status update meetings or Triangle calls with the BPD Account Manager and/or Regional Team. The purpose of these meetings are to ensure that the Account Manager/Sales Team is fully informed of the status of orders and projects, confirm necessary communications are taking place between the client and the PMO Team, the status of various agreements, and identify any new leads and/or concerns of the client.
- Will also work closely with the District Manager(s) that oversee the various regions that they, along with the APM’s, are responsible for as a team. The purpose will be to align and work towards achieving the growth objectives for their respective regions.
- Will also work closely with and coordinate activities with the regional FAS’s in supporting the technical needs of the customer.
- Works with QA and R&D in hosting audits and Technical Visits. Provide support to Business Leader for additional Customer Visits. Works with Quality to ensure audits are closed out per Quality Agreements or an agreed to time line.
- Ensures that the QA team handles 'official' communication from the BioProduction Segment regarding Customer Notification - change notification (raw materials, processes, etc.). Will work with Quality to generate the change or manage the entire process.
- Also works with the internal team and Commercial Operations to facilitate the development, sign off and execution of Supply, Pricing, Service Level, and Quality Agreements. Also includes CDA’s.
- B.S./B.A.degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or Engineering, with 5 years of overall technical experience
- 5 years of Project Management experience participating in cross-functional project teams
- 2 years leading cross-functional teams
- Experience in working with global teams is a requirement.
- Travel is required up to 25% of the time.
- Knowledge of “biological” drug development process, especially the IND through full scale, marketed production of biological drugs.
- Project management certification and training is preferred but not required.
- Excellent communication/customer service skills.
- MS degree in Biological Sciences preferred
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.