Job Title: Assistant Sales Manager/ Sales Manager
Requisition ID: 45109BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Responsible for selling Microbiology products (Thermo/Oxoid/Remel/Trek reagent, instrument and consumables) in Taiwan market and increase brand awareness/ market share for KOLs and key customers through professional application and service. This position will work with distributors and report to Commercial Director of Specialty Diagnostics Group.
- Work with commercial director in customer education and product promotion to reach sales target.
- Initiate local sales plan based on division/group marketing strategies.
- Visit key end users to understand their needs, reviewing and defining the applications value of solutions.
- Organize training and application support to customers and distributors in territory.
- Communicate with BU factory directly to manage inventory, forecast, licenses of products and logistics process.
- Good presentation skill, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Good knowledge in clinical diagnosis of microbiology.
- BS/MS of Medical Technology, Microbiology and Immunology, Bioscience, Biotech (MBA will be a plus).
- 3+ years IVD/medical device experience in sales, product application support, marketing of clinical diagnostics, and distributor/channel management position with successful track record. (Clinical microbiology experience is plus)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.