This individual’s responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to the following specific responsibilities:
- Process demo requests and assign a demo unit accordingly
- Maintenance of the demo stock database to ensure a real-time overview of availability, the location and sharing of the database on a weekly basis
- Ensure planned maintenance and repairs occur on time and arrange logistics if needed
- Overview the instrument shipments and support when needed on organization and tracking
- Help to ensure all reagents and demo units are onsite to deliver a WOW demo experience (e.g. find an alternative and ensure to ship any backordered reagent or missing part to avoid having to cancel the demo/workshop)
- Organize demo dashboard database to track statistics such as demo to sale time, success rate, etc. at a monthly basis
- Update and maintenance of EMEA Install Base on a quarterly basis
- Ensure demo process is being followed correctly and work on any improvements if needed (e.g. add the packing with a pallet option)
- Ensure flight cases are in good condition and labeled accordingly
- Report number of demos done at a weekly basis (demo bowler)
- Communicates effectively, and is the ‘connector’ within the large matrix between customer, field application specialists, commercial sales team, product management, different sales teams, support, service, marketing, executive, and other salient groups to develop business.
- Maintain and increase current customer database through company customer relations management software.
- Provide comprehensive information on all activities to Direct Manager, Sales Representatives and District Managers in supported territories.
- Participate consistently and play an active positive role on regional calls and other operating mechanisms.
- Provide regularly oral and written communication of successes, failures, best practices etc to improve the overall operating efficiency of the team, region and sales organization.
Experience & Technical Requirements:
- Requires a minimum Bachelor’s Degree Biology or equivalent experience in project management
- High motivation and energy level to develop new business
Fluent in German and English.
The role will be office based in Darmstadt.